Terms & Conditions
- Please note that the visa application will be applied only after the required documents are completed and all the payments confirmed.
- Please ensure that documents you provide are not forging. Strict actions could be taken for the concerned.
- We recommend applying for your Visa at least 5-7 days prior to your arrival. We require 3 working days to process your visa. In case of application being on hold with the Immigration, the approval may take 2 more working days.
- Travellers whose visas are already issued and could not travel due to uncertain reasons, a penalty of USD 100 will be charged from the customer in order to clear the file.
- In case the tourist does not exit the country within the due date specified, the guarantee amount will be used without any information to them to remove overstay. Moreover USD 40 per day will be charged from the guarantee amount as overstay fine from our side apart from the fines incurred by the immigration.
- Those who have taken 90 days visa should inform our Visa department on the given contact details after entering the country. The visa cannot be extended furthermore.
- Any crimes made during the visit of the traveler sponsored by us will be dealt with the UAE Police Department.
- Please note that our company is not responsible for any traveler having medical problems. Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveler, you may let us know in advance before making the visa.
Should you require any further information on visas, you may contact us directly by phone: +9714-3529414
- All Visa Application is for single entry only.
- We recommend applying for your visa at least 1 week prior to your arrival to the UAE.
- Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only.
- Visa Guarantee documents will be forward to you after evaluating your application.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officers and not “Citylifetravels LLC”. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to the Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to the UAE.
- In case, your Visa Application is rejected; we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- Once Visa approved, we will send you a copy via e-mail. You need to print the visa copy and present upon departure and arrival at the airport, to the passport section. No need original copy.
- Certain airlines require a passenger “Ok to Board” update in their system that needs to be done at least 2 hours before the scheduled flight departure. This will be a sole responsibility of the passenger itself.
- After leaving the country, you have to send via e-mail or fax the page of your passport that has an exit stamp from the immigration of Dubai/UAE, as a proof that you have left the country.
- If you are going to leave UAE not by airplane, please inform us about that fact. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone +9714-3529414
- All passengers must be sure that they are holding a valid and confirmed return air ticket.
- It is also mandatory that you have a confirmed hotel booking in any hotel in Dubai or UAE.
Reasons on Visa rejection.
There is a “Black List” of people in the UAE Immigration whose entry to the country is prohibited. These people either made an offence in the territory of the United Arab Emirates or are wanted by Interpol. It is very rare but there are cases, when the name and surname of the person who applied documents for visa, their names or surnames are match with a name or a surname of an offender being in the “Black List”. In this case, you can get visa refusal. The same may happened with matches of the most common combinations of “simple” names and surnames. Due to this reason can be delay of an established period of visa issue but in general, the reasons for visa delay can be different, even some problems or error in the computer system, so it will take more time to get your visa. Immigration of the United Arab Emirates has the right not to report about the delay reasons. Therefore, please submit all your documents in advance. It is unreal to know in advance, whether there will be problems or not with visa application for a specific person.
If the tourist applied documents for a visa in a short period of time and get refusal or visa was rejected and it has caused a loss, such as: penalties from hotel, day change or flight cancellation, etc., the customer must pay losses.
When applying for the UAE visa there are 10 most common reasons why visa rejected or disapproved.
- For female below 25 with no accompany of parents or relatives might receive rejection or delay of approval in the visa application.
- Applying for visa in the UAE with unskilled profession stated in the passport such as labourer, farmer or service also might get rejected.
- Hand written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Pakistan and other sub-continent Asian countries will automatically get rejected by the UAE Immigration.
- Applicants with previous criminal offence, fraud or miss conduct committed are blacklisted in the UAE immigration and hence will be rejected automatically.
- An individual has previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. If we apply another visa for them, then it will be rejected, as the previous visa needs to be cancelled. In order to get an approval, PRO of the applied travel agency or sponsor must go to the immigration and clear the previous UAE Visa.
- If any applicants applied employment visa by any company in the UAE but did not enter the country then a new tourist or visit visa cannot be applied at least for 6 months. To get an approval, the PRO or sponsor must go to the UAE Immigration and clear the previous Employment Visa.
- Previously holding the Residence Visa and left the country without cancelling UAE Visa. To get an approval the PRO will go to the immigration and clear your previous Residence Visa, additional charges may apply.
- Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or might be rejected.
- Visa application with typing errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or may be rejected.
- When photo of the passport copies are blurred when applied in the UAE Immigration, usually is delayed of approval or sometimes also rejected.