- Q.How will my baggage allowance be calculated?
Depending on your route, your baggage allowance may be calculated by piece or weight. You will be allowed to take any number of items with a combined total weight under an amount determined by your route, class and ticket status.
- Q.Are there additional baggage allowances for passengers with disabilities?
Passengers with special requirements are entitled to certain additional baggage allowances, free of charge but subject to the following limitations:
- Passengers who are dependent on a wheelchair may travel with a fully collapsible wheelchair stored in the aircraft hold.
- Passengers who are dependent on braces or crutches may also travel with these items stored in the aircraft hold.
- Passengers travelling with battery-powered wheelchairs should contact their local office with details before commencing their journey.
- Passengers who are dependent on a portable kidney dialysis machine are entitled to travel with one machine and ancillary equipment loaded in the aircraft hold.
- Assistance dogs of vision and hearing-impaired passengers may be loaded in the hold in kennels and will not be permitted in the cabin.